Providing adequate administration / maintenance activities for the system availability including.
Providing technical support to internal end-users and outside customers.
Planning, control and ensure the IT infrastructure & information equipment.
Supporting the person in charge of IT related projects/tasks.
Taking care of security systems/functions: firewall, antivirus, etc.
Maintaining Server systems: Local server, file server, Application servers; repairing ICT hardware equipment.
Troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery, etc..
- University: College degree in computer sciences or above;
- Certifications: MCSA/MCSE, CCNA, Open sourcing expert is an advantage.
- Experience: having at least 1 year of experience in network/system administration and end-user support activities
- Experience in setting up and administering Microsoft platform based servers & PCs is required
- Office applications professional is required
- Good understanding of large & complex LAN /WAN Networks, Data Center Operations, backup,Disaster recovery, Antivirus with many different customized application software.
- Motivation in IT and hopeful for a stable job;
- Responsible, accurate and able to work under high pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good teamwork skills, communication & interpersonal skills
- English fluently is an advantage
- Characteristics: Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
WHAT WE OFFER
*** Total rewards:
In addition to the handsome salary & bonus under the working capacity, you are committed to working in dynamic working environment with featured policy and benefits as below:
- Specific knowledge: You will be offered intensive training with inspection trips in destinations which makes you confident with the knowledge & real experience to consultant more effectively to customers.
- Skills: In low seasons, along with English course annually, several skills training courses are organized to make you have opportunity to practice & self – improve abilities.
- Motivation trips: Under the spirit” Work Hard, Play Hard”, annually there will be several Motivation trips of the whole Company, of each department, each destination with a lot of attractive team building, which enhance the team spirit and explore the potential ability of staff. In Head Office, there will be some short motivation trips giving you unforgettable experiences of interesting activities, such as: trekking, hiking, biking, kayaking,…
- Along with annual health check – up once a year, Company also offer a pack of comprehensive health insurance & accident insurance 24/24 AON.
- Greentours Indochina also pays attention to the spiritual life of each staff on special occasions like birthday, wedding, Women Day, Mid – Autumn for children,…
The details about benefits as below:
- 40 hours per week (8h – 11:30h & 13h30 – 17h30)
- Off on Saturday & Sunday
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
Benefit & Advantage:
- Staff Wellness Program:
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24 (AON)
- Motivation Trip
- Year End Party
- Lunch allowance
- Public holiday bonus
- Business bonus
- Thirteenth-month salary
- Marriage Gift
- Birthday Gift
- Education: English classes with a Native English teacher (tuition free)
HOW TO APPLY
You feel you can make a difference at Greentours Indochina please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org